Substitute for spiders. *cough* rushed game….lazy developers.
O_o It wouldn’t have been hard to replace the Mabari with spiders…I don’t get how this is lazy lol. And if anything rushed is fine but…I really don’t agree with lazy, from a developer’s standpoint when you are rushing to meet a deadline. :/ Lazy isn’t the word I’d use. *IT and programming student for 2 years*
You have a good point but the spiders and dogs got pretty tedious after awhile.
There aren’t that many dogs though, just a few packs in certain acts. 2 for sure. LOL of all things…I’d rather they cut the corners on that anyway than what they *could* have cut.
Another good point but I will still never understand how difficult it was to have added a single female dwarf wandering Hightown or some children in the Chantry.
Honestly the reason there aren’t children in the chantry is because there aren’t children in the chantry. The chantry in Kirkwall is not a child friendly happy place. It’s not meant to be and I don’t care who says what there’s been NO written or visual attempts to state otherwise. No child model in the chantry, no codex entry mentioning children in the chantry, no dialogue about children in the chantry, no letters in regards to them.
There are no kids in the chantry, there aren’t supposed to be any. The Kirkwall chantry is not a giving altruistic organization. The chantry as a whole isn’t a giving caring organization, it’s a controlling monster.
And anyone who tries to say it’s because they can’t even suggest children getting hurt in video games… BIOSHOCK.
My point is I would have cared about the Chantry **more** if it had not been so lifeless and empty. A simple line of code could have added a couple of children scurrying about. As much as I enjoyed DA:2, I can’t ignore the flaws. I wish I could but I can’t.
Yeah but…what game doesn’t have flaws? If I couldn’t ignore flaws I don’t think I’d game :/ Even the “perfect” game that was DA Origins lol.
Don’t get me wrong I loved the game. I did give it an 8/10 but I can’t overlook things. Its not in me. Didn’t you even say that it would have been simple to add some children?
- vixasix likes this
- amaranthined reblogged this from dragonageconfessions and added:
- lightsaurora reblogged this from squishyeeyore
- fancyfruitloops reblogged this from dragonageconfessions
- cme-alenko reblogged this from catasticgemini and added:
- catasticgemini reblogged this from cme-alenko and added:
- sartsasims likes this
- nocturnalzombie likes this
- jilliman likes this
- lightsaurora likes this
- thedefectiveanddeactivated likes this
- clubpurgatory likes this
- nathanialroyale likes this
- lifeisacollage40 reblogged this from cme-alenko and added:
- theoriginalcemeterygirl likes this
- aellolight likes this
- squishyeeyore reblogged this from dragonageconfessions and added:
- apostating likes this
- canaa reblogged this from dragonageconfessions and added:
- christiandreams likes this
- missl0nelyhearts reblogged this from isabelaismyhomegirl and added:
- missl0nelyhearts likes this
- isabelaismyhomegirl reblogged this from dragonageconfessions and added:
- katerynthegrand likes this
- wrathomatic reblogged this from dragonageconfessions
- sweet-baby-jesus-and-the-orphans likes this
- sunnidaydreamer likes this
- grump-pea reblogged this from dragonageconfessions
- boybrands reblogged this from dragonageconfessions and added:
- ashley3dartist likes this
- brightlike-neonlove reblogged this from dragonageconfessions
- dragonageconfessions posted this