I’ve never modded a game before Dragon Age but when I saw the Grey Warden armors in DA2 i was annoyed I didn’t get to wear them when actually playing as a Grey Warden. Now I always play with the mod for DA:O and DA:A that adds Grey Warden armors for your party and the npcs. It really makes me feel like i am part of the order and the Grey Warden are part of the world.
The entire crew at Naughty Dog, plus Ashley and Troy, want Maisie Williams to play Ellie in the movie and absolutely nothing makes me happier.
That is fantastic casting. I support this 100%~~
I have spent the vast majority of my life in the Deep South, so I think love of southern style braised greens has just got to be somewhere in my blood. But I do. I LOVE them. But I’ve never tried to cook them from scratch. My box included both red and yellow mustard greens, so y’all, it was time to learn. As a sidenote, like I said, that box was TOO MANY VEGGIES for me to handle before they all went bad, so this was supplemented with some fresh greens. Most of the ones from the box held up by the time I got to them last night, but not all.
These were SO FUCKING GOOD so I’m going to give you a recipe!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 pieces thick sliced bacon, cut into ~1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted is best)
- 2 pounds greens chopped into bite sized pieces (turnip, collards, mustard, chard, or a combo like mine) with the big stems removed*
- big thick bottomed pot with a lid
- tongsALSO you can add like a cup of diced yellow onion to this, but I don’t like onions so I didn’t do that.*removing stems is time intensive so if you don’t mind a little texture don’t worry about it, they cook down and taste fine :PHow Do:
- Heat the olive oil in a big, thick bottomed pot over medium-high heat and add the bacon. Stir the bacon often so it doesn’t stick and cook it about four minutes.
- If you want to add the onion, now is the time. If you add the onion, cook it another ~3 or so.
- Add the garlic and cook for under a minute, just get it smelling good and all mixed in with the bacon.
- Add the greens! Pro tip: TONGS ARE YOUR FRIENDS HERE. If you try to use a spoon or something you’re going to have a hard time getting your cooked greens from the bottom of the pot to the top so you can get your uncooked greens on the top down to the bottom and the heat. TONGS.
- Add the crushed red pepper and chicken stock and bring to a boil. Once it’s boiling, cover and turn the heat down medium-low. Cook for about twenty minutes.
- Once the greens are tender, uncover and turn it up to a high simmer until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add butter and salt.
Done! AND SO GOOD! Make you some, dears.
Looks good. Will try this!
Gotta agree. LOVE THIS MOD!!!
We are always told to use body language in our writing. Sometimes, it’s easier said than written. I decided to create these cheat sheets to help you show a character’s state of mind. Obviously, a character may exhibit a number of these behaviours. For example, he may be shocked and angry, or shocked and happy. Use these combinations as needed.
Confession: Is it too much to ask that your party SHUTS UP if you’re attacked? I want to hear what you’re saying damn it!
I think this is a confession everyone can agree on
Attack on Castle Cousland.
Artist : http://ranmacmh.deviantart.com/
This is a compilation of guides on how to write kissing and sex scenes! If you know of a good one that isn’t listed here submit it to me and I will update the list! Almost eveyr link is NSFW.
- Accurately Write Gay Sex
- An Instructional Guide to Kinks, Fetishes and the World of BDSM
- Bare Bones [Step by Step/Stages]
- Blow Jobs [And Getting Ready to Write Smut]
- Casual Sex
- Decode His Smoochin’ Style
- Erotic Horror
- For Starters
- FuckYeahSexEducation [Blog]
- Gay Sex
- Gay Smut
- Guide to Bottoming
- A Guide to the Different Types of Kisses
- How To Smut (For Virgins)
- A How to Guide to Writing Smut (Or, how we all know you’re a virgin who’s writing slashfic)
- How To Write A Perfect First Kiss
- How to French Kiss?
- How to Write Good Smut
- How to smut - The Bare Bones
- How to write a kiss
- How To Kiss: 4 Types Of Kisses Men Love
- How to write a great kiss!
- How to Write a Kissing Scene
- How To Write A fictional Sec Scene
- How To Write Sex Scenes (Terminology Caution)
- The Ups and Downs (of erections)
- Domination and Submission
- In General [and details]
- Kinks and Fetishes
- Kiss and Tell – How to Write a Kissing Scene
- Language in Smut
- Lesbian Smut
- Lesbian Smut
- Making Love
- Meta on How to Write Realistic BDSM
- Planned Sex
- The Orgasmic French Kiss
- Sex Scene
- Sex Scenes
- Sex Scene References
- Sex that Makes People Want to Cry
- Smut 101
- Smut 101
- So I heard you want to Write Smut
- Straight Smut
- Twenty Steps to Writing Great Love Scenes
- Types of Kisses
- Types Of Kisses
- Types Of Kisses
- Terms [Vocabulary]
- The Birds and the Bees of Writing Smut
- The Basics
- The Basic Ideas
- The First Time
- Tips from Smut-101
- Write Sex Right
- Writing Sex and Love Scenes
- Writing (And reading) Sex Scenes: Good, Bad & Ugly
- What is a french kiss and how do I do it?
- What Does A Kiss Mean? 9 Kisses Decoded
- Words and Synonyms
- Words for Sex
- Writing a Sex Scene
- Writing from a Male’s Perspective
- Writing Sex
- Writing Smut
- Writing Smut when You’re a Prude
- Writing Tips
- 3 Secrets for Writing a Good Sex Scene
- 7 Tips for Writing Sex in Fan Fiction
- 12-Step Program [How to Write Sex]
- 25 HUMPALICIOUS STEPS FOR WRITING YOUR FIRST SEX SCENE, BY DELILAH S. DAWSON (AUTHOR OF WICKED AS SHE WANTS)
Cullen’s hair reminds me a lot of Justin Timberlake’s noodle hair.
I now picture Cullen singing in a Templar Boy Band
According to Scott Gimple, the ominous graffitti messages seen in “Clear” (3x12) may foreshadow future plotlines. I was just wondering what the ominous graffiti messages were ? — voodoian
There's soooo much graffiti in that episode that it's impossible to tell what's "ominous" or what could foreshadow future plotlines. I can't really discern what any of it could mean, but there's certainly some that I find curious. Here is a list of all of the graffiti in the episode that's legible (below the 'read more' - it's extremely long). Some of it's faded or covered up, or they didn't focus on it enough to really make it out, but it's the best I could do. If anyone comes up with theories, please let us know! - Jenn
I completely understand why folks may not want to encounter faces from the Dragon Age past, but I selfishly want to see Wade again. Imagine that fine mustachioed smith crafting armor in Orlais - “Yes, purple pauldrons! And iridescent chainmail! Marvelous! Bring me more scales!”
i too am holding out hope for wade. and hey, if dagna’s back we might just find ourselves with a master armorer to recruit for one of our keeps.
I looooove Wade yes please.
Sadly, I think David Gaider posted something awhile back on the old message board that basically said that while he would like to bring them back, that they are not in Inquisition